Program and Speakers
The Memory Care Forum will bring together the nation’s leading care providers to discuss topics such as:
- Staffing for memory care
- Dementia care
- Financing memory care delivery and risk management
- The DON’s role in memory care culture change
- Latest Innovations in memory care
- Best practices in all aspects of memory care
- And so much more!
Please check back as we will be adding more details on the multiple tracks, topics and the industry executives from memory care operators, memory care experts and thought leaders who will be speaking.
The Call for Presentations is Now Open!
Are you a memory care industry thought-leader? Do you have an exciting topic or case study to share? If so, we want YOU to speak at the Memory Care Forum!
Presentations must meet the following general criteria:
- Advanced memory care strategies, targeted to either a senior-level executive audience OR a memory care professional audience.
- Current memory care project or strategies in place with reportable results. Sessions focused on advanced strategies and/or emerging technologies are of interest.
- Preferences are given to at least presenter from a senior care/memory care facility or community. Proposals that include only consultants, or vendors are very rarely accepted.
- Sessions must be educational in focus and should not focus on proprietary technologies, strategies, or systems or directly promote any products and/or services.
Submit your proposal by June 2, 2023.